This article provides you with detailed information about your MyAccessFlorida Account and the steps involved in the account creation process so that every Florida resident can access his/her benefits provided by the Florida Department of Children and Families.
MyAccessFlorida is a plan initiated by the Florida Department of Children and Families to help families that face a lot of trouble in meeting their medical as well as financial needs. By creating a MyAccessFlorida account you can apply for several benefits which include Medicaid programs, Food assistance programs, refugee assistance, and Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF).
Necessary requirements for MyAccessFlorida Account:
Before you start creating your MyAccessFlorida account, please ensure the following points:
- You must be a US citizen and a resident of Florida
- You must be underemployed or unemployed
- You must have a low family or very low family income
- You must be 18 years of age or younger and the head of your household
You must have a child of 18 years or younger
You must be pregnant
Step by Step Process of MyAccessFlorida Account Sign In:
After you have ensured the above-mentioned points, follow the steps to create your MyAccessFlorida Account:
- Visit the MyAccessFlorida website through the link
- Once you visit the website, click on “Login or create your MyACCESS account”
- Then a login page will be appear in front of your screen.
- If you already have a MyAccessFlorida account, then enter your User ID and password in the “Returning Users” box and click “Sign In”.
You can now enjoy your benefits.
How to Create a MyAccessFlorida Account?
If you don’t have a MyAccessFlorida Account, follow the following steps:
- On the login portal click on “Create My Access Account” in the “Get started now” section.
- You will be first asked to fill in your personal information like first name, middle name, last name, date of birth, and email address.
- Then you will have to fill in your case information which includes case number, zip code (your living address), payee first name, payee last name, payee date of birth.
- Then you will have to create your User ID and Password.
- You will then be asked to choose and answer three security questions.
- You will then be asked about your method of notification. Select your language for notification. Then you will have to select whether you will receive notification through US mail or email. Choose your desired option.
- Finally agree to the User Acceptance Agreement by clicking on the dialogue box.
- You have successfully created your MyAccessFlorida Account. You can now apply for the benefits provided by the Florida Department of Children and Families.
Process of MyAccessFlorida User ID or Password Recovery:
In case you forgot your User ID or your Password, follow these simple steps to recover your User ID or Password:
How to Recover MyAccessFlorida User ID?
- In the login portal, click on “Forgot your User ID?” in the “Returning Users” section.
- You will then be asked to fill in your personal information like first name, last name, and date of birth.
- Then you will be asked to fill in your case information which includes your case number, zip code (your living address), payee first name, payee last name, and payee date of birth.
- Click “Next” to continue to your MyAccessFlorida account.
How to Recover MyAccessFlorida Password?
- In the login portal, click on “Forgot your Password?” in the “Returning Users” section.
- You will then be asked to fill in your User ID.
- You will be provided with two options for resetting your password. The first option will send you a temporary password to your email address. The second option will ask you security questions to reset your password. Any desired option can be chosen or you can use password suggestion from Google Browser also.
- Click “Next” to continue
- Enter your new password and then re-enter it in the confirmation box.
- Click “Reset”
- Your new password is ready and you are good to go.
If you are one of those suffering from health problems and cannot afford medical amenities due to financial problems, always approach MyAccessFlorida to save money on your health care. The benefits are not only limited to you, your children can also access the benefits of this plan. Don’t let your problems stop you from leading a better life.